- Demi Moore was taken to a Los Angeles hospital on Monday night after paramedics responded to a 911 call at her home. The night before, People claims Demi Moore spend a “late night out” with her 23-year-old daughter Rumer Willis, where she was seen grinding on the butt of one of Rumer’s “90210” co-stars, unbottoning his shirt and “stickling his bare chest playfully.” Sources say Demi has a substance abuse problem — although which substance is unclear — and is checking into a facility for care. A statement from her rep said, “Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health. She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends.” She has also dropped out of plans to play Gloria Steinem in the “Lovelace” biopic. Oh dear. We like Demi and wish her the best! [TMZ, People, US Weekly]
- GOP presidential wannabe Newt Gingrich told an interviewer for a Christian network that he has “not hidden” his past infidelities and hopes voters will appreciate “somebody who wanders around seeming perfect and maybe not understanding the human condition, and the challenges of life for normal people.” Ehhhh. [Nerve]
- The “porn for pregnant ladies” meme is not what you think it is! [The Stir]
- Jerry O’Connell says he got so stoned on marijuana-laced cookies at a “hippie fair” in Oregon while filming “Stand By Me” at age 13 that production had to be shut down for two days. LOL! [Starpulse]
- Model Bar Rafaeli is launching her own underwear line called Under.me. Geez, between her, Gisele Bundchen and Elle MacPherson, I would say the market is for models who have their own lingerie lines has reached saturation point. [NYmag.com The Cut]
- Self-help books that really could have helped this chick last week. [The Hairpin]
- Jeremy London has been formally charged with domestic battery for allegedly hitting his estranged wife Melissa Cunningham last month. [TMZ]
See a story that belongs on The Frisky? Send tips and feedback to Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.