Morning Quickies: Seal Says “The Breakup Will Not Be Nasty”
- Seal opened up to journalist Tavis Smiley about his split from Heidi Klum and said “the break-up will not be nasty” as “we just not those kind of people.” He added, “What one has to do in this situation is to remain civil, to retain one’s dignity . . . we are not the only people on this planet that are going through this.” I’m happy to hear their split is as amicable as possible, but a little confused Seal’s first post-breakup interview is with a PBS reporter. The interview airs on Friday. [Stupid Celebrities, Page Six]
- Blind Gossip is claiming Kris Jenner plans to reveal Khloe’s biological father on a “very special episode” of a Kardashian show. I can’t even with these people. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Paula Deen’s publicists interrupted a filmed interview with Dr. Oz last week after he confronted her about her high blood pressure, which she hasn’t opened up about. She recently confessed she suffers from diabetes and has been hired as a spokeswoman for a diabetes medication. [The Daily]
- Michael C. Hall and his “Dexter” co-star Jennifer Carpenter finalized their divorce in April but were spotted on a date last week. [Page Six]
- All the looks from Nicki Minaj’s “Stupid Hoe” video (which was terrible, but had interesting outfits, at least). [NYmag.com]
- Six-month-old Harper Beckham already has a blog devoted to her personal style. [Fashionista]
- Watch George Clooney and Michael Fassbender giggle about peeing and pooping on camera. [The Daily Beast]
- Someone got a tattoo of Big Ang from “Mob Wives,” for some reason. [BuzzFeed]
- The history of tights — including some sweet-ass tights ideas. [Ecosalon]
- Lord help us, Courtney Stodden is in a recording studio again.[Evil Beet Gossip]
- How to introduce sex toys to your dude. [Em & Lo]
- How to tell a lie … not that we condone lying! [Modern Man]
See a story that belongs on The Frisky? Send tips and feedback to [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.