10 Things My Dentist Has Said To Me That Might Have Been Pick-Up Lines
The dentist’s office is a confusing place: the sound of the drill, the smell of fluoride, the group of strangers probing at your mouth and asking you if you have a boyfriend. And you know what? It’s even worse if you start listening for innuendo. Here are 10 things my dentists have said to me over the years that might have actually been pick-up lines:
- You’ve got a great smile.
- Stick your tongue out farther for me.
- Would you like me to teach you how to floss?
- Suck on this for just a second.
- Looks like you’ve got a sweet tooth.
- You’re drooling a bit.
- It’s time to probe your gaps.
- Can you feel this?
- Open wide.
- I need to fill your cavities.