Evening Quickies: Heidi & Seal’s Split Must Be Over “Something Major,” Say Friends
- Friends of Heidi Klum and Seal tell People magazine they’re shocked by the separation, with one friend calling them “the couple everyone loves” because they are “super passionate and in love.” One friend of Heidi’s ominously suggested, “It has to be something major. They have four kids together and they’ve always been very committed to making it work.” (I stand by my she’s-running-off-with-Tim-Gunn theory.) [People]
- Aretha Franklin has called off her engagement to her “forever friend” William Wilkerson and released a statement saying they decided they were “moving a little too fast” and “there were a number of things that had not been thought through thoroughly.” Hollywood stars and starlets, take note: Aretha’s crazy hats are giving her wisdom. [Starpulse]
- Important new details on Choupette, Karl Lagerfeld’s pet kitten (!): she likes to eat paper but doesn’t like to watch the television. [Styleite]
- How to give a dirty gift in a classy way. [Em & Lo]
- Take that, Kris Humphries: on “Live! With Kelly” this morning, guest co-host Kim Kardashian said if she had really wanted to make bank from her marriage, she would have stayed married. “I’m a smart businesswoman. I would have stayed married longer!” Kim said. “This was a bad business decision.” I only kind of follow, but mostly I don’t care and want to know why Kim is getting co-hosting gigs on “Live!” Where’s Anderson Cooper?!? [Us Weekly]
- Improbably Miley Cyrus’ country-fied Bob Dylan cover “You’re Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go” is not at all terrible. Good job, Miley! [Popdust]
- Demi Lovato is ditching Twitter yet again. [Starpulse]
- Jason Wu For Target’s commercial is out and it stars Milu the cat, the designer’s muse. [NYmag.com]
- Ten online dating safety tips every woman should know. [Betty Confidential]
- Are you giving up your childhood stuffed animals? (Hell no.) [The Gloss]
- Love thine own booty and four more sex lessons from rap. [How About We]
- Forty quotes about feminism by everyone from Eleanor Roosevelt to Princess Diana to Susan Faludi to Betty White. Which one’s your favorite? [Ecosalon]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.