Today’s Lady News: 10 Anthems For A Feminist Revolution
- This. Just this: 10 anthems for a feminist revolution, written by Amy Klen, a former guitarist for Titus Andronicus and a founder of the feminist art collective Permanent Wave. [Spinner]
- What would you do if a man who raped you requested you “friend” him on Facebook? [New York Times]
- Conservatives are piling on Mitt Romney, the Republican frontrunner, for his past support of abortion rights — which he claims to have cast off, by the way. [Feministing]
- On John Huntman’s daughters (Huntsman pulled out of the GOP race this week) and the politics of family. [GOOD]
- Ten little girls I want to be when I grow up. [gURL.com]
- Check out this Czech Airlines ad from the 1950s. No, that doesn’t objectify the flight attendants at all. [Copyranter]
See a story that belongs in Today’s Lady News? Send tips and feedback to Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.