Morning Quickies: Why Dolly Parton Showed Anderson Cooper Her Boobs
- Dolly Parton showed her boobs to Anderson Cooper to prove the rose tattoo on her cleavage in “Joyful Noise” is fake. [People]
- The rumored Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis split is all but official, sources say. [Celebitchy]
- An interview from Star magazine in the UK claiming to be Beyoncé’s first post-baby interview is “completely made up,” says her rep. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Paris Hilton is recording a new album. Thank God almighty. [Starpulse]
- Sixty-seven days, seven hours and 28 minutes until “Mad Men” returns. I know this because there’s actually a countdown clock. [SecretsAreBack.com]
- I’m obsessed with Butter London’s spring 2012 polish colors and names: Slapper, Bossy Boots, Trout Pout, Knackered and Disco Biscuit. Everyone else can go home. Butter London wins. Trout Pout is the best nail polish name ever. [Racked]
- Dudes explain the appeal of the money shot, as if it needs explaining. [Em & Lo]
- Watch a “Jeopardy” contestant guess “donkey punch” — a fictional sex act — as an answer. He was wrong, by the way. [Nerve.com]
- All the details about the strip show that shoe designer Christian Louboutin is directing at the Crazy Horse in Paris, which will run from March through May. Swizz Beats and David Lynch — yes, David Lynch — did the music. [Styliete]
- Some advice for the dudes: how chivalrous should you be? [Modern Man]
- In Taylor Swift’s Vogue interview she complained about middle school (yes, again) and mentioned some girl named Sarah Jaxheimer who Tay-Tay was jealous of. So PopDust tracked down this Sarah Jaxheimer girl, an unassuming senior at Miami University in Ohio, and explain why she’s so fabulous that it’s still bothering Taylor all these years later. “Maybe she just really liked my hair? I can’t think of any reasons,” Sarah says. [PopDust]
- Josh Radnor from “How I Met Your Mother” will release a memoir called One Big Blissful Thing about his enjoyment of the hallucinogenic ayahuasca plant at a shaman in Brazil. Ooooookay then. [Gawker]
See a story that belongs on The Frisky? Send tips and feedback to [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.