Hot Links: Mark Wahlberg Makes Major 9/11 Gaffe
- Mark Wahlberg is in a whole lotta hot water for giving the following quote — about being scheduled to fly on one of the planes that was hijacked on 9/11 — to Men’s Journal: “If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn’t have went down like it did. There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, ‘OK, we’re going to land somewhere safely, don’t worry.’” Yeah. He has since said the quote was “irresponsible.” Indeed. [The Gloss]
- Have you missed the sweet sound of Paris Hilton’s music career? Of course you have, but not to worry — she’s working on a new album! [Evil Beet Gossip]
- People is claiming that Emily Maynard is the new “Bachelorette.” Snooooorrrrreeeee. The only thing that could possibly spice up that scenario is if producers brought Bentley back as one of the guys wooing her. [Starpulse]
- We talk about about adorable animals here at The Frisky, but Mother Nature is also responsible for some pretty freaky insects. [Cracked]
- A new addition to the worst moms ever list — Lauri Ruble and her boyfriend brought along her 5-year-old daughter to rob a bank. [Huffington Post]
- Part of a couple? Here are 12 ways to improve your relationship in 2012. [YourTango]
- Ricky Gervais says he’s not going to host the Golden Globes again; after his strangled performance on Sunday — his creativity and snarkiness no doubt stifled by producers — I don’t blame him. [Newser]
- Ten myths, lies, and conspiracy theories about everyone’s favorite social network. [TruTV]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.