Evening Quickies: Neil Patrick Harris & Boyfriend Canoodle On “OUT” Cover
- Neil Patrick Harris and his boyfriend/baby daddy, David Burtka, cover OUT magazine’s annual “Love Issue” and, well, they’re just adorable. Writes NPH in the piece: “I’m not the biggest fan of the word ‘partner’: It either means that we run a business together or we’re cowboys. ‘Boyfriend’ seems fleeting, like maybe we met two weeks ago. I’ve been saying ‘better half’ for as long as I’ve been able to. I think it’s a little self-deprecating and clearly defines that we’re in a relationship, but it would be nice to say ‘my husband.’” [OUT Magazine]
- A British tabloid is claiming Jennifer Aniston is six months pregnant by boyfriend Justin Theroux, while Star claims Jen and Justin are on the verge of a split. Well?! What is it?! [Celebitchy]
- Dakota Fanning dip-dyed her hair pink! [Evil Beet Gossip]
- The world desperately needs even more “Housewives” spinoffs and that’s why Bravo is bringing us “Motor City Wives,” starring “prominent” women from Detroit. [Madame Noire]
- It’s too bad Amelia’s Goservention prevents her from looking at this Ryan Gosling air freshener. [You are taking a sick pleasure in my pain. — Editor] [Pop Culture Brain]
- The top 10 cities to find yourself a sensitive man. [Date Daily]
- The stupidest pieces of feel-good advice from women’s magazines. Apparently you should be taking a lot of baths. [The Gloss]
- Kim Kardashian is still pursuing her lawsuit against Old Navy (owned by Gap Inc.’s) for using a Kim look-a-like in a commercial. Reggie Bush, who is dating the lookalike model, may be called upon as one of Gap Inc.’s witnesses. Perhaps they’re not going to get back together then! [NYMag.com]
- Jeff Goldblum will play one of Lea Michele’s gay dads on “Glee.” [StarPulse]
- Ten eco-friendly tips for taming winter weather hair woes. [Ecosalon]
- Chef and “No Reservations” host Anthony Bourdain is ripping Paula Deen a new one over her Type-2 diabetes diagnosis and subsequent spokespersonship for a diabetes medication. [TMZ]
See a st
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.