Morning Quickies: Kim Kardashian Planned Her Own Marriage Proposal
- Oh, damn: Kris Humphries says Kim Kardashian planned her own wedding proposal and was not surprised by how he popped the question whatsoever. Kris proposed to Kim during the middle of the day (for good lighting) in a room in her mansion while her show was filming (so her hair and makeup were done). He said he would have preferred to propose in Minnesota privately but that idea was shot down by Kim and show producers. [RadarOnline]
- Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner are dunzo after two years together. Sources say that Brody wanted a “career” but Avril wanted him to trail around and support hers. [US Weekly]
- The Situation is being sued by a clothing company called Serious Pimp for not adhering to a $25,000 deal to wear their undoubtedly classy tee shirts on “Jersey Shore” and promote them on Twitter. [NYmag.com The Cut]
- Elisabetta Canalis — aka ex-girlfriend of George Clooney — is now dating Steve-O from “Jackass.” If you’re wondering about the downgrade, Steve-O is apparently now “sensitive” and “introspective” since becoming sober. Whatever works for you, Elisabetta. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Gwyneth Paltrow is a fan of the snake venom facial, which is an affordable $450 a pop. [Refinery 29]
- Carey Mulligan’s older brother, Owain Mulligan, 27, is a captain in the British army and was recently deployed to Afghanistan. Owain previously served in Iraq. Here’s hoping he returns again safe and sound. [StarPulse]
- Why Chelsea Handler matters. [The Atlantic Monthly]
- Which celeb has a tattoo of the phrase “the only one that matters” across her foot? Nope, it’s not LiLo. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Check out the photo series “More Than Violet,” a collection of haunting photographs of teenaged girls. [FlavorWire]
- John Travolta will guest star on “Glee” for a “Saturday Night Fever”/Bee Gees tribute. Please don’t let this turn into a disco revival![StarPulse]
See a story that belongs on The Frisky? Send tips and feedback to [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.