Morning Quickies: Jennifer Lopez’s Boyfriend Gets A $10,000-A-Week Allowance
- Star Magazine claims Casper Smart, backup dancer boy toy of Jennifer Lopez, is paid a $10,000-a-week allowance. The mag claims J.Lo didn’t like having to pay every time they went out to dinner and wants a guy who’ll buy presents for her kids, so she figured she’d give him cash to make it happen. “She can take care of herself just fine, but she’s old-fashioned when it comes to wanting the man to take charge,” the source says. Hey, if it works for them, good! No one bats an eye when a male celeb pays for the lifestyle of his girlfriend(s). Why should it be any different for J.Lo and Casper? [Celebitchy]
- Minka Kelly rebuffed advances from Jake Gyllenhaal while she was split from Derek Jeter. You might want to rethink that one, Minka. [US Weekly]
- Blue Ivy Carter has made history by being the youngest act to have be credited on a Billboard Hot 100 hit song. Blue was only a few hours old when Jay-Z recorded her crying and added it to his adorable song, “Glory,” which he released on Monday. [StarPulse]
- Sinead O’Connor had a Twitter breakdown on which she said she is “really unwell” urgently asked for a psychiatrist to “see me today an[d] get me back on meds.” Oh dear. All signs pointed to this with her recent behavior. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Pippa Middleton is photographed between 300 and 400 times a day by a paparazzi band of nine photographers, says the photo editor for the UK’s Daily Mail newspaper. [NYmag.com The Cut]
- Sources say Rihanna has visited Chris Brown twice at a recording studio, calls and texts him, and is “trying to break up” Chris and his girlfriend, model Karrueche Tran. No, Rihanna, no! I am hoping all of this is BS. [Life & Style]
- Ke$ha shaved her head! She looks rad. [Just Jared]
- This is one is for the dudes: how to make her birthday something special! [Modern Man]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.