Behold, some headlines that were splashed yesterday above these Katie Holmes images, from an ad campaign for H.Stern Jewelers that is currently running in Brazil.
- Katie Holmes Goes Topless in New H.Stern Jewelry Ads [Hollywood Life]
- Whoa! Katie Holmes Strips Down in Steamy H.Stern Ads [Us Weekly]
- Katie Holmes Goes Topless for New Ad Campaign [ABC News]
- Katie Holmes Topless: Strips for Sexy H.Stern Campaign [Daily Mail]
- Katie Holmes H. Stern Jewelry Ads: Truly Sexy or Just a Topless Zombie [Celebitchy]
I would simply like to point out that letting the straps of one’s bikini fall loose does not make a girl “topless.” Holmes has a top on in every single image.
I would also like to point out that these images making their way across the internet are not the final crops of Holmes used in H.Stern’s ads. With a little photo snipping, the images become far less scandalous. See what I mean below.
And I will rest my case by saying that this was H.Stern’s Brazilian ad campaign for a reason.
This post originally appeared on Kate-Book.com, a website for Kates, by Kates, and about Kates. More from Kate-Book.com: