Evening Quickies: Sydney Spies Defends Her “Artistic” Yearbook Photo
- Sydney Spies is defending I’m-Too-Sexy-For-My-Yearbook photo as “artistic,” damn it. The 18-year-old high school senior says her pic just expresses her interest — which is modeling — the same way other students pose with a football. She is only allowed to get her pic in the yearbook by paying $300 to publish it as an ad. Sydney and her mom Miki make the case for artistes the world over in this “Today” show clip. Even though I roll my eyes at this whole kerfluffle, I have to admit her yearbook peers are being totally slut-shame-y. [MSNBC]
- Katy Perry’s parents want her to date Tim Tebow, a noted good Christian boy. Hmm. Between the whipped cream shooting out of her bra and the erotic lollipop-sucking, something tells me he’s not going to want to date her. [Popdust]
- Ashton Kutcher is still wearing his wedding ring, which he “fiddled with” during an entire press junket while discussing “Two & A Half Men.” Quelle scandale! [Us Weekly]
- The worst (best?) Blue Ivy Carter memes, from imagined looks to Illuminati theories. [The Daily Beast]
- “The Real Housewives of New York”‘s Jill Zarin is reportedly getting her own show on Fox called “The Beverly Jillbillies,” about moving from NYC to L.A. Because moving from one major metropolis to another major metropolis is just like being a hillbilly. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Essie’s 2012 nail polishes are punchy, pretty and the names are all finance-themed. [Fashionista]
- Model Amber Rose has debuted a single called “Fame” with her boyfriend, Wiz Khalfia. Oh, so that’s why she’s been in the news a lot lately talking about how Kim Kardashian split up her and Kanye. [Starpulse]
- More Katy Perry news: she’s designed a collection of false eyelashes. [Starpulse]
- Eleven things that are germier than toilet seats. Ugh. Just reading this headline makes me want to Purell. [Mental Floss]
- If you would like to watch Jack White on “American Pickers” purchasing an elephant head, then by golly you are in luck. [Evil Beet Gossip]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.