Today’s Lady News: Sex Gets Better With Age, Study Finds
- Women’s enjoyment of sex increases with age, according to a new study in The American Journal of Medicine. Even though women ages 40 and up reported a lower overall sex drive, their arousal and orgasms were better. The study looked at 806 women who are part of an ongoing 40-year research project near San Diego, California. Even though it’s good to hear that the enjoyment of sex improved with age, I’m pretty happy that the highest frequency of arousal was reported by the youngest women in the study! [USA Today]
- Mississippi’s Governor Haley Barbour has pardoned a man who shot his wife, Tammy, in the head in 1993 while she held the couple’s two-month-old child. David Glenn Gatlin also shot a family friend, who survived the shooting. Gatlin was given a life sentence for murder in 1994. Gatlin became a “trustee inmate” working at the Governor’s Mansion since 2009, which is apparently what prompted Gov. Barbour to pardon him. [Clarion Ledger, WLBT]
- Meet Mollie Thomas, a 19-year-old lesbian who intends to run in the Miss California beauty pageant. [Huffington Post]
- A medical clinic for transgender and gender-queer folks will be held monthly in Utah, beginning this month. The practicing OB-GYN has extensive practice with transgender patients and can see anyone, including those transitioning from male to female, female to male, or any other gender. [QSaltLake]
- Is lack of childcare holding back women from running for office? [Name It Change It]
- Meet comedienne Franchesca Ramsey, the lady behind “Shit White Girls Say … To Black Girls.” [Essence]
- On being a feminist NFL fan. [Shameless]
- Anne Tyng, an architectural theorist who used geometrical systems found in nature as inspiration for her designs, died December 27 at age 91. [New York Times]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.