Morning Quickies: Beyoncé’s Birth Kept Man From Seeing His Newborn Babies
- Increased security at the New York City hospital where Beyoncé delivered baby Blue Ivy Carter this weekend kept one new daddy from seeing his newborn twins. Neil Coulon of Brooklyn said bodyguards kept him from seeing his prematurely born babies in the neonatal unit and kicked his relatives out of the waiting room. [TMZ]
- A spoof video from “The Bachelor”‘s Ben Flajnik’s past has appeared on the internet. Called “Cream Dreams,” Ben sings about nocturnal emissions with lyrics like: “Had to go to the doctor for having too many cream dreams. I said, ‘Doc, what’s the matter with me?’ He said, ‘I don’t know, but I’m going to write you a prescription for something.’ I looked at the note, and it said, ‘More females, baby!’ I’m having dreams of fine, fresh babies, coeds and teens, asleep in my bed, alone at night when I pull the covers up, and I hit the lights.” Um, ew. [Life & Style]
- Snooki tweeted this weekend that she wants to “rape” Lady Gaga. Keeping it classy as always. [Twitter.com/Snooki]
- Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott married Chris Tyrell of the band Love and Theft this weekend in upstate New York. The couple met as opening acts on Tim McGraw’s tour. [US Weekly]
- Kathy Griffin’s landed a weekly talk show on Bravo called “Kathy,” debuting this spring. [Perez Hilton]
- Not to be outdone, Jenny McCarthy is in talks with Bravo to do a talk show. [New York Post]
- Lindsay Lohan got inked with a new tattoo this weekend: “live without regrets” on her left wrist. [TMZ]
- Bristol Palin has ditched Hollywood for Alaska and is now living in Wasilla with her parents and working behind the desk at a dermatologist’s office. [In Touch Weekly]
- Brandy and Monica are recording another duet. Damn, has it really been 14 years since “The Boy Is Mine”? [ONTD]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.