Evening Quickies: Unsolicited Information About Beyoncé’s Vajayjay
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z have released a statement confirming baby Blue Ivy Carter was born this weekend “naturally” and weighing in at 7 lbs. “It was the best experience of both of our lives,” the statement reads. “Her birth was emotional and extremely peaceful, we are in heaven. We are thankful to everyone for all your prayers, well wishes, love and support.” Why it’s anyone’s business whether Blue was born via C-section or “naturally” is unclear. But now you know. [TMZ]
- Melissa McCarthy says hell, no, she won’t be doing a “Bridesmaids” sequel without Kristen Wiig. [NYMag.com]
- Evan Rachel Wood might be engaged to boyfriend and cunnilingus-master Jamie Bell, although reps have not confirmed. [Celebuzz, People, US Weekly]
- Katharine Heigl has joined iVillage as a blogger and posted her first piece about how hard it is to be a working mom. [iVillage]
- Paul Rudd will guest star on “Parks & Recreation” as Leslie Knope’s opponent. Swoon. [NYmag.com]
- Got the New Year’s blues? Here are some tips for making it through January. [The Daily Muse]
- Josie Natori for Target’s Valentine’s Day collection is here. Somebody talk me out of buying that cute pink bra and thong set, please. [Racked]
- Happy birthday, Kate Middleton! Here are her 12 best looks from 2011. [Betty Confidential]
- It’s always a good time to brush up on how orgasms work. [Em & Lo]
- Brotox: when men get Botox. [The Gloss]
- In a hair rut but don’t want to (or don’t have the money to) make any major changes? Here are some easy things you can do to change the look of your locks. [The Daily Muse]
- How to crash a wedding? With a wedding crashing app, of course. [Woman Getting Married]
- A “Party Down” movie is going to happen. [Hollywood Reporter]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.