Morning Quickies: Johnny Depp & Vanessa Paradis To Split?
- ‘Tis the season for breakups: Johnny Depp and longterm girlfriend Vanessa Paradis are headed for a split, a source tells RadarOnline. “People around him are worried about how Johnny is doing because he and Vanessa seem so fractured right now. Their relationship is heading toward the end,” the source said. Depp is reportedly talking to lawyers about how to handle a split from Paradis, with whom he has two kids. [RadarOnline]
- Sienna Miller is pregnant! She’s expecting a child with Tom Sturridge, her boyfriend of one year. After getting with Tom, Sienna had broken up with Jue Law for the second time. [US Weekly]
- Emma Roberts has put her freshman year studies at Sarah Lawrence College in Bronxville, New York, on hold for now. [Life & Style]
- Good to know: Pepto Bismol can double as blush in a pinch. [Refinery 29]
- Chelsea Handler trashed a lady wrestler on her show and got challenged to a match by pro female wrestler Beth Phoenix . [Crushable]
- Twenty dated celebrity endorsements from over a decade ago. Spice Girls for Polaroid, anyone? [BuzzFeed]
- Chris Brown’s manager has banned him from doing further interviews because they usually devolve into him talking about “his personal life.” This is probably a savvy PR move. [Perez Hilton]
- TV bars we wish existed. Cheers, anyone? [Modern Man]
- Danielle Radcliffe says he “hated dating” because he “never knew when was the right time to kiss.” As a result, his first kiss with girlfriend of one year, Rosie Coker, ended up on her neck and he apologized via text afterwards. [Daily Mail UK]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.