Evening Quickies: Drew Barrymore Is Engaged To Will Kopelman
- Drew Barrymore is engaged to Will Kopelman, an art consultant and her boyfriend of one year. Will is the son of former Chanel CEO Arie Kopelman. Congratulations, Drew. The third marriage is the charm, I hope? [Us Weekly]
- A “Toddlers & Tiara” mom dressed her daughter in a Lady Gaga-esque “meat bikini.” Better or worse parent than Alana’s mom? [The Stir]
- Russell Brand allegedly threatened to call off his wedding to Katy Perry more than once before their October 2010 nuptials because of constant bickering over her partying (he is sober) and her jealousy of “other women.” [New York Daily News]
- Keri Russell is a new mama to a baby girl named Willa Lou Deary, who was born on December 27. Willa is Keri’s second child with husband Shane Deary. [US Weekly]
- Blind item time! Popular guesses seem to be Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, and Scarlett Johannsson or Bradley Cooper (who was married to Jennifer Esposito) and Zoe Saldana. [BlindGossip]
- Justin Bieber got an image of Jesus tattooed on his leg; he already has the name Jesus tattooed on his torso. [Gossip Cop]
- Remember that Twitter hashtag #lessambitiousbooks? Em and Lo gathered up the top less ambitious sex books. Judy Blume had better hop to it! [Em & Lo]
- Ranking the likability of the “Jersey Shore” cast — written by one of our favorite writers, Julianne Smolinski. [NYmag.com]
- Peaches Geldof is preggo with her first kid. The 22-year-old is currently engaged to Thomas Cohen from the band S.C.U.M. In 2009, Peaches was married to Max Drummey from Chester French. [Mirror UK]
- How to wear colored denim. [New York Girl Style]
- Five things men don’t want to hear a woman say in bed. [Uptown Magazine]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.