Morning Quickies: Johnny Weir Officially Off The Market
- Figure skater Johnny Weir married his boyfriend, Victor Voronov, in a civil ceremony in New York City on December 30, surrounded by family. In a characteristically Johnny-esque statement, he said he was thrilled to be “introducing my world of glitter and Faberge eggs to Victor.” We love you, Johnny Weir. Congratulations! [People]
- Minka Kelly and Derek Jeter are back together and smooching in Paris. The pair split in August, after which Derek made headlines for hooking up with women and sending them home with autographed baseballs. [NY Post]
- LeBron James proposed to his longtime girlfriend, Savannah Brinson, on New Year’s Eve. Mazel tov! [People]
- Aretha Franklin is engaged to her “forever friend” Willie Wilkerson. This calls for a silly hat! [People]
- The Obamas rang in New Year’s over sushi with friends at Nobu Waikiki in Hawaii. [NY Post]
- Twelve hangover cures from famous heavy drinkers. [Neatorama]
- Rooney Mara is making digs at former acting gigs again, this time trashing “A Nightmare On Elm Street.” [Perez Hilton]
- John F. Kennedy, Jr. once asked Madonna to pose as his mother, Jackie Onassis, in an issue of George magazine, which the Kennedy hottie published before his death. [NY Post]
- The Duggar family, whom I continue to pay attention to for God knows what reason, is endorsing GOP-er Rick Santorum for president. [Huffington Post]
- Snoop Dogg hosted an episode of “The Price Is Right,” for some reason. [Idolator]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Getty
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.