- The Kardashian-Jenner kids’ former nanny Pam Behan is shopping a tell-all about working for the famous fam. She says Brody Jenner and his brother Brandon Jenner were “spoiled and disrespectful” and she once slapped Brandon after he called her “a very bad name.” She was almost fired but eventually grew to “love” the kids … which is why she’s now revealing “intimate details” about Kim and Kourtney in the book, of course. [TMZ]
- Speaking of the Kardashians, if you hate ‘em, avoid Las Vegas! Here’s a city-by-city guide to where celebs are partying on New Year’s Eve. [Life & Style]
- LiLo will not, in fact, be hosting a cruise ship party in Dubai. Probably for the best. [TMZ]
- Sex advice from 1948 is as bad as it sounds. [The Gloss]
- Blake Shelton offered to “throat punch” Twitter followers who pointed out to Kelly Clarkson that GOP candidate Ron Paul, whom she’s thrown her support behind, is racist and a bigot. [Starpulse]
- “Teen Mom” Amber Portwood reportedly told a judge over the holidays, when she was jailed for violating her probation, that she intends to quit the show. That would be a good thing — girlfriend needs to get her life back on track for her sake and her baby’s sake. [Entertainment Weekly]
- False eyelashes dipped in crystal glitter and other blinged out crap you probably shouldn’t tell Kanye about. [The Week]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.