Morning Quickies: Katy Perry & Russell Brand On The Rocks?
- Katy Perry and Russell Brand spent Christmas apart — she in Hawaii, he in England — after a “massive fight.” Sources say the couple fight constantly about how Russell doesn’t respect her parents’ religious beliefs or Katy’s friends. [Us Weekly]
- Steven Tyler is reportedly engaged to his girlfriend Erin Brady, who was sporting a giant ring over the holiday. Sources say several family members are pissed Steven popped the question because she is “just not nice” and has “been mean to the family.” Oh, dear. [TMZ, TMZ]
- Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio is pregnant with her second child. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- Check out the song list for “Glee”‘s upcoming Michael Jackson tribute episode. [Perez Hilton]
- Sandra Bullock says she felt “permanently broken” after her 2010 divorce from Jesse James, who was busted hooking up with half of Hollywood. [People]
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s daughters Violet and Seraphina set up a lemonade stand outside their L.A. home yesterday and sold ice cold glasses to paparazzi. [Celebitchy]
- Usher has admitted to kissing Rihanna at some point, although he emphasized he is not dating anybody. [Perez Hilton]
- Speaking of Michael Jackson, Carrie Fisher’s forthcoming memoir Shockaholic will recount Michael Jackson’s last Christmas and how she spent it together with Michael and his kids. [Huffington Post]
- The actress who played Scout in “To Kill A Mockingbird,” Mary Badham, looks back on the film’s 50th anniversary. [ONTD]
- How to speak Wookiee — a useful skill if there ever was one. [BuzzFeed]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.