Morning Quickies: Taylor Lautner’s ‘I’m Gay’ “People” Cover Is Totally Fake
- A People magazine cover on which Taylor Lautner announces he’s gay is as fake as Snooki’s nails. The fake “exclusive” cover, with a January 7, 2012 time stamp, pictured Lautner with the caption “Tired of rumors, the Twilight star opens up about his rumors to finally come out.” Only thing is, a People spokesperson says it’s totally Photoshopped. [Gossip Cop]
- Matthew McConaughey proposed to girlfriend Camilla Alves on Christmas, which means that six-pack is off the market for good. Darn. [Us Weekly]
- Also off the market: singer John Legend, who got engaged to model Chrissy Teigen over the holidays. [People]
- Maria Shriver is unsure about divorcing Arnold Schwarzenegger, TMZ claims, because Ah-nold is trying to win her back. Resist the temptation, Maria — he’s a sleazebag. [TMZ]
- Michael Lohan told Dr. Drew that Lindsay’s Playboy photos were “a good move.” Brain shower time. [US Weekly]
- Soul legend Etta James was hospitalized over the weekend with breathing problems. Our thoughts are with you, Etta. [Essence]
- Thirty drunk uncles who ruined (or saved) Christmas. [BuzzFeed]
- Hugh Hefner and his runaway bride Crystal Harris are in a custody battle of their puppy. Apparently Hef has asked Crystal to choose between the ring and the Bentley or the puppy. [People]
- A pissed-off Packers fan — allegedly named Annie Wagner — was filmed holding a ballsy sign reading “My cheating ex-boyfriend is watching from couch instead.” Damn, girl. [Jezebel]
- Former “SNL” actress Victoria Jackson went on a wackadoodle rant about how she had a secret government meeting and now has classified information about how “the Muslim Brotherhood” is overtaking America. Yup, okay, uh huh. [Huffington Post]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.