Evening Quickies: Beyoncé Might Be Giving Birth To Babyoncé Right Now!
- Is Beyoncé giving birth today? Staff at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital in New York City have gabbed to the press that a “secret celebrity” booked the hospital’s labor and delivery suite today. I hope this is true! Her long and terrifying reign of walking around pregnant in six-inch heels need to end before I have a heart attack. [NYmag]
- Accused child molester and former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky and his wife Dottie are considering a public interview with Oprah, Barbara Walters, “60 Minutes,” or “Rock Center.” [TMZ]
- The rapper Heavy D died suddenly from a blod clot in the lung (AKA a pulmonary embolism), according to coroner’s office reports. [People]
- Kristen Wiig flew with her new boy toy, The Strokes’ drummer Fabrizio Moretti, but they weren’t seated next to each other. So Kristen offered to buy a bunch of booze for a woman who offered to switch seats — and actually did it at the end of the flight! It’s good to hear about a celebrity not acting like an asshole on an airplane for once. [Life & Style]
- Queefing 101: here’s everything you need to know about that funny noise coming out of your ladyparts during sex. [Gurl.com]
- Emma Stone’s Revlon ad actually makes orange lipstick seem like a good idea. (It probably isn’t unless you’ve got pale skin and red hair like Emma.) [NYMag.com]
- How to wear a high-shoulder jacket without looking like you play for the Jets. [New York Girl Style]
- Why do we kiss at midnight on New Year’s Eve, anyway? [YourTango]
- Whoa: Khloe Kardashian once had a blonde moment at some point in the recent, but pre-reality show, past. [ONTD]
- Teenagers brawled at the Mall of America this weekend — and someone caught it on video. [The Stir]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Getty