Evening Quickies: Kate Middleton Getting A Puppy For Christmas?
- No, Prince William. No, no, no, no, no. Puppies do not make good Christmas gifts. I’m sure Kate Middleton would be happy with some more priceless jewels, not something whose poop she has to clean up after. [New York Post]
- Jennifer Aniston’s former agent advised her to get some of Brad Pitt’s sperm, even after he left her for Angelina Jolie. [Crushable]
- “90210”‘s Jessica Lowndes explains “I Wish I Was Gay,” which I’m ashamed to say I think is catchy. [After Ellen]
- A flapper beauty tutorial! [Rookie Mag]
- The rapper Matisyahu allegedly kicked a female photojournalist in the face at a concert in Brooklyn this week because her camera flashes were distracting him. She later tweeted that Matisyahu’s manager witnessed the incident and gave her “a fat stack of cash to cover damages.” So, um, I’m glad that all worked out. [TMZ]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.