Morning Quickies: Ryan Murphy Talks “American Horror Story”
- The Frisky office is abuzz every Thursday morning with “OMG, did you watch ‘American Horror Story’ last night?” If you didn’t see last night’s season finale, I’m not going to spoil it for you. But series creator Ryan Murphy definitely will if you read this Entertainment Weekly interview with him. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Miranda Cosgrove from “iCarly” is off to USC for the class of 2016. Congratulations! [Crushable]
- Kris Humphries was booed during his first NBA game since Kim Kardashian filed for divorce. [Gossip Cop]
- “Will & Grace”‘s Debra Messing and her ex-husband are still living in the same house to raise their child, even though they’re split up. [US Weekly]
- JWoww is now a bikini model. I approve! [The Superficial]
- A Brazilian magazine claims Tom Cruise is a client of the country’s most famous plastic surgeon.[Celebitchy]
- Huma Abedin, top aide to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, gave birth yesterday to a baby boy. She is married to former Congressman Anthony Weiner, who stepped down last spring after he was caught texting lewd pictures of himself to multiple women. [New York Post]
- The Queen is not amused Pippa Middleton is using her newfound fame to help her career. [The Grindstone]
- Adam Lambert was tossed in the pokey in Finland after getting into a fight in front of a gay bar. [ONTD]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via IMDB.com
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.