Today’s Lady News: Lesbian Couple Kisses When Navy Ship Docks
- Naval Petty Officer Second Class Marissa Gaeta bought 50 raffle tickets so she could win the Navy’s lottery and be the first person off the ship to kiss their loved one at the dock. Once on land, Marissa Gaeta swooped up her girlfriend, Petty Officer Third Class Citlalic Snell, a smooch. So. Cute. [Queerty]
- The FDA has approved preliminary clinical trials on humans for an experimental HIV vaccine. [Think Progress]
- Frisky contributer Hugo Schwyzer on why he has resigned from writing for The Good Men Project. [HugoSchwyzer.com]
- Why women have second trimester abortions. [Salon]
- Three troop leaders have resigned over a seven-year-old transgender Girl Scout. [Queerty]
- Blogger Lisa Wade suggests Maybelline’s Baby Lips lip gloss is infantilizing adult women. That’s an interesting POV — I actually assumed this lip gloss was for little girls. [Ms. Magazine]
- On rape and the Arab Spring. [Think Progress]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Queerty.com
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.