Morning Quickies: Justin Timberlake Engaged To Jessica Biel, Maybe?
- Justin Timberlake may have proposed to Jessica Biel last night in Wyoming, according to gossip amongst folks in the city of Jackson. The longtime couple are staying at a luxury resort, The Amangani, and someone from a local art gallery has tweeted a proposal went down last night. Stay tuned! [Lainey Gossip]
- James Franco’s English professor at Yale (where he got yet another degree) is defending the actor, saying he rarely missed class even when he was filming “Oz, The Great And Powerful” in Detroit. Okay, that’s nice, but just because he went to all his classes at Yale doesn’t mean he went to all his classes at NYU and doesn’t deserve that “D” grade. [Slate]
- Speaking of James, he’s in talks to play a young Hugh Hefner in the Linda Lovelace biopic, “Lovelace,” starring Amanda Seyfried. [Crushable]
- Britney Spears’ engagement ring from Jason Trawick cost — gulp — $92,ooo! [Life & Style]
- Victoria’s Secret model Marissa Miller’s suggests in Women’s Health magazine that you “eat naked” so you can stare at your body while you’re putting food into it. [Blisstree]
- “Tara Reid wore a skintight red minidress and Louboutin heels to do chores around West Hollywood. Of course she did. [Daily Mail UK]
- What’s up with the sexy Santa lingerie thing? [Em & Lo]
- The 11 weirdest dating studies of 2011. [YourTango]
- Emily Maynard from “The Bachelor” will be the next “Bachelorette.” [Life & Style]
- Bummer, dude: HBO has cancelled “Hung,” “Bored to Death,” and “How To Make It In America.” [Crushable]
- Your pepper spray needs to be encrusted with crystals, obviously. [The Gloss]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.