Morning Quickies: James Franco Earns “D” Grade At NYU
- James Franco earned a D in his NYU Master’s Degree class “Directing The Actor” after he missed 12 of 14 classes. The professor who doled out the bad grade, Jose Angel Santana, claims he was wrongfully terminated for not coddling the actor. [Us Weekly]
- Rihanna went off on Twitter at the Dutch magazine that called her the n-word. [Popdust]
- NeNe Leakes from “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” will guest star on “Glee” as a swim coach. The reality stars … are invading … the real shows … hide the children! [Huffington Post]
- Celebs in fugly Christmas sweaters! [Crushable]
- “Twilight” almost killed this girl’s relationship. [Betty Confidential]
- Other NBA players’ wives allegedly told Vanessa Bryant that Kobe Bryant was (still) cheating on her. Yay sisterhood. [Crushable]
- “Parks & Recreation” couple Megan Mullally and Nick Offerman talk sex ed. [Huffington Post]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.