- James Franco earned a D in his NYU Master’s Degree class “Directing The Actor” after he missed 12 of 14 classes. The professor who doled out the bad grade, Jose Angel Santana, claims he was wrongfully terminated for not coddling the actor. [Us Weekly]
- Rihanna went off on Twitter at the Dutch magazine that called her the n-word. [Popdust]
- NeNe Leakes from “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” will guest star on “Glee” as a swim coach. The reality stars … are invading … the real shows … hide the children! [Huffington Post]
- Celebs in fugly Christmas sweaters! [Crushable]
- “Twilight” almost killed this girl’s relationship. [Betty Confidential]
- Other NBA players’ wives allegedly told Vanessa Bryant that Kobe Bryant was (still) cheating on her. Yay sisterhood. [Crushable]
- “Parks & Recreation” couple Megan Mullally and Nick Offerman talk sex ed. [Huffington Post]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.