Evening Quickies: Taylor Swift Cover Girl Ad Accused Of Egregious Photoshopping
- Uh oh. A group called the National Advertising Division has accused CoverGirl of Photoshopping Taylor Swift’s NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara ad to the high heavens, enhancing Swift’s lashes postproduction in a way that portrays the product inaccurately. Proctor & Gamble will reportedly discontinue using that particular campaign. It’s never good news when an ad campaign for makeup gets called out for excessive fakery! [Styleite]
- Debra Messing from “Will & Grace” has split from her husband of 10 years. [Us Weekly]
- Watch Connie Britton from “Friday Night Lights” grow increasingly concerned for Connie Britton on “American Horror Story. [NYMag.com]
- Snooki is being sued for $7 million for allegedly planning licensing deals with one company and then turning around to use the same concepts with a different company. Sigh. [The Stir]
- Who are five most manly men on television? [Think Progress]
- Real people reveal their holiday wishes. So sweet! [The Hairpin]
- Scarf styling secrets from Frisky contributer Sally McGraw. Note to self: must watch this. [Already Pretty]
- Shortcuts to common New Year’s resolutions. [PenelopeTrunk.com]
- That random dude Britney Spears married for five minutes almost a decade ago thinks her engagement to longtime boyfriend Jason Trawick is a “sham.” [Us Weekly]
- I’m way too old to watch the ABC Family channel, but even I have to agree that “Jane By Design,” about a teenage girl who gets mistakenly hired at a fashion house, looks like a fun time. [New York Girl Style]
- Send your own super-cute e-card with a holiday hottie! [Gurl.com]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.