Today’s Lady News: 30,000 Women Given Sketchy Silicone Breast Implants
- Over the past decade, over 30,000 women were given breast implants made by a French company called Poly Implant Prosthesis, which used industrial grade silicone instead of medical grade silicone to “cut corners.” Industrial grade silicone is highly dangerous if it leaks into the body, which breast implants have been known to do. [Guardian UK]
- This blog post calls me a “victim blamer” when it comes to sexual assault because of this post I wrote. I’ll let y’all be the judge of that. [Feministe]
- And to that end, I enjoyed this piece by Salon.com writer Tracy Clark-Flory on how to prevent rape in a way that doesn’t blame the victims. [Salon]
- Two violent sexual assaults have occurred in San Francisco’s Mission District. Here’s a sketch cops have released of the suspected perp. [Mission Local]
- Warren Glover, a former official for the NBA, claims he was fired for reporting sexual harassment claims against women and was given a “thinly veiled threat” to let the harassment keep on going. [Jezebel]
- Paula Hyman, a Jewish historian and author of the book My Life as a Radical Jewish Woman, died at age 65. [Forward]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.