This Week In Sex: Kandi Burruss’ Sex Toy Line Is Here & An App That Let’s You Tell The World You Just Got Laid
- We’ve been waiting for “RHOA” star Kandi Burruss’ sex toy line since the “sugar in the vajayjay” episode. Behold Bedroom Kandi. [LA Weekly]
- The most WTF sex studies of 2011, like the one that discovered that women don’t like to pick their noses in front of men they’re sleeping with. Speak for yourselves, ladies. [Your Tango]
- Why crash dieting is bad for your metabolism … and your sex life. [The Gloss]
- The “I Just Made Love” app allows your to overshare with the whole world. [College Candy]
- How to get properly laid at the office holiday party. Rule number one: Booze is your friend. [LA Weekly]
- Important tutorial of the week: How to give him sex tips without making him feel like crap. [Ask Men]
- This lingerie will definitely get you laid. [Shine]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.