Morning Quickies: Is This Wonder Woman Breast Cancer PSA Too Sexual?
- Does this breast cancer awareness PSA gratuitously showcase Wonder Woman’s boobs? Yeah, but it seems like a lot of breast cancer awareness PSAs are gratuitously sexual nowadays. [Yahoo Shine]
- The Vanity Fair writer and author of God Is Not Great Christopher Hitchens died yesterday of cancer. [People]
- Lindsay Lohan’s former bodyguard Lee Weaver has written a tell-all book about working for Hollywood’s biggest celebs and he claims Lindsay was almost shot one night during what sounded like a drug deal. Lee claims Lindsay stormed up to a dude and accused him of ripping her off and slapped him in the face. The dude then pulled a gun on her and Lee had to intervene, possibly saving her life. He also called her “charming” when sober but a “demon” if she had been drinking or doing drugs. [ONTD]
- Meanwhile, Ali Lohan is still the target of anorexia rumors. [The Gloss]
- My spirit animal Simon Doonan agrees with me that gift guides aren’t always very helpful. Instead, he buys all his male loved ones the same gift (a candle!) and all his female loved ones the same gift (lip gloss!). [Slate]
- The TSA found baggies of marijuana while searching this dude’s bag and so they left him a hilarious little note. [BuzzFeed]
- A musical based on “The Notebook” is coming to Broadway. Oh, c’mon! [Crushable]
- Rob Kardashian is launching a sock business. Socks? Yes, socks. [Huffington Post]
- Randomness: Kris Humphries once went on a date with one of Republican candidate Jon Huntsman’s daughters. Mary Ann Huntsman and Kris went to see “Elf” and he ordered a popcorn “the size of a garbage can.” Fascinating. [Jezebel]
- And now in sweeping gender generalizations … seven topics men can be quite sensitive about. [Madame Noire]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.