Morning Quickies: 50 Cent Always Wondered What Lindsay Lohan’s “Cooch” Looked Like
- 50 Cent will be checking out Lindsay Lohan’s nude Playboy spread because he “always wondered what Lindsay’s cooch looked like.” Haven’t we all, Fiddy? Haven’t we all? [HollyScoop]
- Speaking of Lindsay, she missed a flight from Hawaii to L.A. and has to cancel her upcoming appearance on Ellen DeGeneres’ talk show, where she was going to reveal her Playboy spread. That was a weird idea to begin with. [US Weekly]
- Sara Leal, the woman who hooked up with Ashton Kutcher in a San Diego hot tub and blabbed about it (which some people believe was the final straw for Demi Moore), said she was fired from her job, lost her best friend, and her father refused to talk to her. I can’t say I feel bad for her. [Perez Hilton]
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s richy-rich lifestyle site, GOOP, has come out with an iPhone app (only $3.99!) to help you find snacks, boutiques and playgrounds. [ONTD]
- Mary Tyler Moore will receive the SAG Lifetime Achievement Award. Well-deserved! [Deadline Hollywood]
- Matt Damon called Ben Affleck his “hetero lifemate,” which is adorbs. [Ministry Of Gossip]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.