Morning Quickies: James Franco Pens Movie Review Of “Breaking Dawn” For Fancypants Literary Mag
- James Franco, artiste, reviewed “Breaking Dawn, Part One” for the fancypants literary magazine, The Paris Review, in which he says intellectual things like “Death comes pretty simply in the latest installment of Stephenie Meyer’s ‘Twilight’ series, too: the conceit allows the filmmakers to get away with murder, literally.” [The Paris Review]
- Derek Jeter hooks up with women and send them home the next day in a chauffered car bearing an autographed baseball in a gift basket. More hookups should come with gift bags, really. [New York Post]
- Tyra Banks and her longtime boyfriend are dunzo, which prompted an “Eat, Pray, Love”-style spiritual retreat around Bali. [Madame Noire]
- After a seven-year hiatus, Garbage has announced a tour. [Perez Hilton]
- Randomness: one of the “Real Housewives of New York” ladies is Fran Drescher’s cousin. She doesn’t say which one, though.[Perez Hilton]
- Actress/singer Charlotte Gainsbourg may appear in a yet another flick by Lars von Trier called “Nymphomaniac” about a woman’s sexual evolution. [Flavorwire]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.