Morning Quickies: Lindsay Lohan Loses $10,000 In A Chanel Purse
- Lindsay Lohan left her Chanel purse in in a car while partying in Hawaii and got it back the next day, minus $10,000. Who carries around $10,000 in a purse? Also, how does Lindsay Lohan have $10,000? (Oh, wait, I forgot about Playboy.) [People]
- Lowe’s pulled advertising on TLC’s new reality show “American Muslim,” about the day-to-day lives of average Muslims, after pressure from a Christian group called the Florida Family Association, which claimed the show “riskily hides the Islamist agenda.” Sigh. [Gawker]
- Katy Perry spoofed Pippa Middleton on “SNL” this weekend and her cockney accent ain’t half bad. [Us Weekly]
- Oh, and there were a lot of skit pitches in the “SNL” writers room about Katy’s boobs. They didn’t seem to make the show though. [The Gloss]
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s French bulldog Django has a serious farting problem, which makes flying on a private jet with him impossible. I so relate. [Showbiz Spy]
- Ed Westwick intervened in a bar fight and saved the day! Swoooooon! (He had better have got this on film, like Gosling did.) [New York Post]
- A day in the life of an E! publicist includes shooting down rumors of a Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian baby swap. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Alanis Morrisette will guest star on “Up All Night” as a hip-hop legend who used to be in a band with Maya Rudolph’s character. [Perez Hilton]
- If Bath & Body Words fragrance names were honest. [The Hairpin]
- Kim Kardashian is traveling to Haiti for a women’s health charity called We Advance … and to rehab her image. [People]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.