Morning Quickies: Uh Oh, A Pussycat Dolls Catfight!
- One of the original members of the Pussycat Dolls, Kaya Jones, says it’s her voice, not “lead singer” Nicole Scherzinger’s, that you can hear on the smash hits “Buttons” and “Don’t Cha.” Oooooooooh. (But, really, people, it’s all auto-tuned to hell and back anyway.) [RadarOnline]
- Oh noes! Kevin Federline was hospitalized for “heat stress” while filming a weight-loss show in Australia. Get well soon, K-Fed. [People]
- Angelina Jolie says she doesn’t “really have girlfriends.” What a shocker. [Us Weekly]
- Sinead O’Connor married her boyfriend yesterday, wearing a pink dress with her tattoos ablaze, inside a pink Cadillac in Las Vegas. [People]
- Things you don’t want to hear him say in bed, including, “You feel dense.” Dense?! [UPTOWN]
- Michelle Duggar suffered a miscarriage yesterday. The “19 Kids & Counting” mom was pregnant with her 20th child. [Us Weekly]
- Matt Damon says Brad Pitt once got so angry at the paparazzi who hounding him that he threw a cheeseburger at them. [Celebitchy]
- Hollywood is considering an “American Psycho” remake. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- A bodyguard claims Sandra Bullock once said she and Sylvester Stallone reenacted a boxing match from “Rocky” in their undies. O-kay. [Celebitchy]
- First date conversation no-nos. [Cosmopolitan UK]
- Barack and Michelle Obama’s cutest couple moments in 2011. [TresSugar]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.