Morning Quickies: Drunk “Teen Mom” Throws Down At IHOP
- “Teen Mom” Amber Portwood got into a drunken brawl with a stranger at an Anderson, Indiana IHOP back in November and the restaurant has sold the tape to Star magazine. There was “hair-pulling” and punches thrown. I want to make a joke, but Amber has long-since passed the point of being funny to just being sad. [Radar Online]
- Ex-Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean is holding a “death-themed” wedding, as you do. [TMZ]
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt took their six kiddos to the famous NYC toy store F.A.O. Schwartz yesterday. Please, please tell me there are cute pictures of little Shiloh dancing on the giant keyboard? [US Weekly]
- Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s girlfriend Priscilla Chan has finally listed him as her “partner” on Facebook. It sounds serious. [Gawker]
- Why women should make the first move in 2012. [Hello Giggles]
- Carine Roitfeld, former editor of French Vogue, poses as creepy photog Terry Richardson in his studio. Hmm. Chloe Sevigny’s impression is still more convincing. [Terry’s Diary]
- Punk Disney princesses! [BuzzFeed]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.