- “Teen Mom” Amber Portwood got into a drunken brawl with a stranger at an Anderson, Indiana IHOP back in November and the restaurant has sold the tape to Star magazine. There was “hair-pulling” and punches thrown. I want to make a joke, but Amber has long-since passed the point of being funny to just being sad. [Radar Online]
- Ex-Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean is holding a “death-themed” wedding, as you do. [TMZ]
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt took their six kiddos to the famous NYC toy store F.A.O. Schwartz yesterday. Please, please tell me there are cute pictures of little Shiloh dancing on the giant keyboard? [US Weekly]
- Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s girlfriend Priscilla Chan has finally listed him as her “partner” on Facebook. It sounds serious. [Gawker]
- Why women should make the first move in 2012. [Hello Giggles]
- Carine Roitfeld, former editor of French Vogue, poses as creepy photog Terry Richardson in his studio. Hmm. Chloe Sevigny’s impression is still more convincing. [Terry's Diary]
- Punk Disney princesses! [BuzzFeed]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.