Evening Quickies: Lindsay Lohan’s Playboy Cover Leaked!
- Lindsay Lohan’s Playboy cover has leaked! LiLo is posed straddling a red chair in red lipstick and black heels, with the Playboy logo tastefully obscuring her ladybits. I guess you don’t have to wait for “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” for the big, awkward cover reveal after all. [The Insider]
- New couple: Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde. Damn, he gets all the pretty girls! [Us Weekly]
- A new French online dating site for women is set up like a supermarket where women put men in a virtual “shopping cart” and get “deals” on guys. I find this slightly clever, but mostly gross. [Jezebel]
- Neve Campbell will star in an “Amish crime drama” on Lifetime, natch, about an Amish girl who leaves the community and then returns as a new police chief. This will either be terrible or amazing. [NYMag.com]
- Comedienne Sandra Bernhard was considered for the role of Miranda Hobbes on “Sex and the City” but said the pay was too crappy. [NY Observer]
- Kleenex alert: this dog rescued kittens from death! [The Stir]
- What does it mean if a guy says he is “not in the mood”? [Gurl.com]
- Men have horrific things to say about those velvet dresses us ladies wear at Christmastime. [The Gloss]
- Speaking of dresses, here are 12 that would be perfect for your office holiday party. [The Daily Muse]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via TheInsider.com