Morning Quickies: Obviously, Amanda Knox Wants A Book Deal
- Amanda Knox has hired a top literary agent to negotiate a book deal about her crazy life, for which she is expected to land seven-figures. Amanda was accused of the 2007 murder of her roommate, Meredith Kercher, in Italy. She served four years of a 26-year-sentence before being cleared in October. [BBC]
- Sex and the City author Candace Bushnell has filed for divorce from her husband of eight years, ballet dancer Charles Askegard. [New York Post]
- Fox Business called “The Muppets” communist. Oh, Fox. Why you gotta be a hater? [Huffington Post]
- Pauly D from “Jersey Shore” has signed with 50 Cent’s G-Note label. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Frisky friend Julieanne Smolinski once worked on a TV show in Hollywood. Here’s what she learned: “Don’t look directly at Pat O’Brien’s mustache. He will catch you.” [xoJane]
- Why the big stink over Lana Del Rey changing her name from Lizzy Grant and dyeing her hair? This is what people in the entertainment business do. [The Hairpin]
- “No crazy chicks”: eight red flags that blogger Jill Filipovic learned from online dating. [GOOD]
- A 10-year-old girl saved her mom’s life by performing CPR, which she learned to do from “Grey’s Anatomy.” [Jezebel]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.