Evening Quickies: Watch The “Jersey Shore” Season Five Trailer!
- Oh Lord. Is it time for “Jersey Shore” season five already? The gang is back in Seaside Heights, New Jersey, for another summer of Fuzzy Navels and Valtrex. Snooki is boozing. The Situation is fighting. And someone has a giant bunny suit. [TooFab]
- Adele will not drink your crappy American beer. Pish posh! [PopDust]
- Kate Middleton carried her clutch in front of her stomach, which Us Weekly believes is code for saying “I’m pregnant!” [US Weekly]
- Guess who has grumpy things to say about Lady Gaga? Bill O’Reilly. SURPRISE! [NYmag.com]
- Sarah Jessica Parker has purchased a NYC apartment, near the one she owns with husband Matthew Broderick and their kids, where she can work in peace. [Perez Hilton]
- Carrie Brownstein from Sleater-Kinney and the show “Portlandia” chats about life while spinning tunes on Turntable.fm. [The Hairpin]
- Lisa Frank is now selling clothing on her website for the grown women who’ll wear unicorns and technicolor dolphins. Er, grown woman, because I only hope one such woman exists. [Racked]
- You can sleep inside a hotel room designed to look like Marie Antoinette’s corset. [ELLE]
- A $130 Kate Middleton Christmas ornament? No. Just no. [The Stir]
Contact the author at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.