Avoid The Top Dating Disaster
Have you ever found yourself thinking, “Oh my god, he’s the one!,” within hours, days, or mere weeks after meeting a new guy? The trouble is, when you fall hard and fast, you aren’t really falling for him, because you don’t even know him- yet. Instead, you’re falling for the ideal man in your head, who you’re hoping he’ll be.
Here are some common signs of falling too fast. Within the first few weeks:
- You’re obsessed: You can’t stop thinking and talking about him.
- You’re in constant contact: You talk, text, or email every day, or even more frequently.
- You’re together often: You spend several weeknights and almost all weekend together.
- You’re higher than a kite: You experience intense emotions, which can include highs and lows.
- You can’t keep your hands off of him: You hop into bed and enjoy a whirlwind of romance right away.
More from YourTango: