If there’s one thing that compels me to invest in a new perfume, it’s the change of seasons. While my favorite Lancôme Miracle, a unique peppery floral, suits me perfectly throughout most months of the year, I find myself craving a warmer, woodsier scent when the temperature drops. I’ve rounded up a few perfect winter fragrances, both old favorites and new releases — they can’t keep you toasty, but they can make you smell warm.
Clockwise from top right:
- Diane von Furstenberg DIANE, $85 for 1 oz (eau de parfum), Sephora
- Tom Ford Black Orchid, $65 for 1 oz, Sephora
- Michael Kors, $48 for 1 oz, Sephora
- Dior Pure Poison, $60 for 1 oz, Sephora
- Guerlain L’Heure Bleue, $71 for 1.7 oz, Sephora
- Philosophy Falling In Love, $50 for 2 oz (eau de perfume), Sephora