- Lea T., the transsexual model who is quickly becoming one of the biggest names on the catwalk, has landed the December cover of Elle Brasil, the Brazilian version of the fashion mag. I totally get a Victoria-Beckham-meets-Kim-Kardashian vibe from her. [Daily Mail UK]
- Oops: Tyson Beckford might have spoiled the “America’s Next Top Model” finale. [ONTD]
- Blake Lively has terrible taste in art, or, as she puts it, she is drawn to works “that portray a childish imagination with a malevolent undertone.” [The Gloss]
- A Britney Spears song for every mood. [TresSugar]
- Paula Abdul is selling 700 items of her clothing on eBay, including a pair of Louboutin heels for a paltry $89. [Life & Style]
- Cat Marnell from xoJane is eating Kleenex to suppress her appetite??? [xoJane]
- It’s hard to like “I Hate My Teenage Daughter.” [Crushable]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.