Evening Quickies: Want To Hear Fiona Apple’s New Album?
- Oh, Fiona Apple, beacon of light during my adolescence! Why is the music industry so wretched to you? Fiona recently played a concert and a fan requested new material from the album that was supposed to be released three months ago. Fiona reportedly told the crowd, “I can’t remember any of my new songs because they’ve been done for a f**king year.” Now her fans are fighting for a leak — or, you know, an actual release. [PopDust]
- The Texts From Bennett Tumblr is fake, you guys. It’s the brainchild of a rapper named Lethal (real name: David Sheldon) who has a song about pancakes? [Popdust]
- The National Enquirer breathlessly tells us Nicole Kidman is nicknamed the “ice queen” on set. I believe this is true, sort of: I heard from an actress I used to live with that the reason Nicole doesn’t talk to anyone is because she doesn’t wear her contact lenses when she acts. Probably not true, but interesting nonetheless. [Celebitchy]
- Twenty-five vintage ads that would be banned today. [Bored Panda]
- Jessica Simpson thinks she is having a girl; her fiancé thinks she is having a boy. Only 12 straight hours of painful labor will tell us for sure. Or, um, a sonogram. [People]
- Lana del Ray’s newest single is here. [NYmag.com]
- Madonna sent male models to hand-deliver bottles of her new fragrance, Truth Or Dare, to beauty editors. Clever! And it sure beats the FedEx dude. [The Gloss]
- Jennifer Lopez’s mom allegedly won’t talk to her because she’s horrified Jen is dating 24-year-old Caspar Smart after splitting from Marc Anthony. Drama, drama, drama. [Celebitchy]
- Life & Style claims Adam Levine from Maroon 5 cheated on his Victoria’s Secret model girlfriend with a bartender back in October. His rep denies everything. [Gossip Cop]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.