Evening Quickies: Kris Humphries Wants An Annulment
- Kris Humphries has responded to Kim Kardashian’s divorce filing by requesting a legal separation that will allegedly ultimately lead to him seeking an annulment. Apparently an annulment rather than a divorce means Kris is not going to squabble over Kim’s money — not that he would get any from their prenup, anyway. [People, Us Weekly]
- Lea Michele and Taylor Swift have both auditioned for the coveted role of Eponine in the “Les Miserables” musical remake. Sorry, Tay-Tay but Lea Michele has the singing chops for this Broadway remake! (And if you don’t believe me, watch this.) But I’ll give her this: Taylor definitely has more of the waifish lovesick French girl look. Oh, and Scarlett Johannson and Evan Rachel Wood are also in the running, but bitches, please. [New York Post]
- Christopher Meloni might be headed to “True Blood” next season. [TVline]
- The band Hanson is launching their own beer. [The Star]
- OK, people, it’s time to stop with the foolishness: Ryan Gosling-inspired home decorating interiors. Really? [Apartment Therapy]
- How to break up with a woman, according to Frisky pal Julianne Smolinski. [GQ]
- Forty Christmas ornaments that are as nerdy as they are awesome! And sorry for bringing up Christmas when November isn’t even over yet. [Uproxx]
- Speaking of the holidays — gulp — here’s how to give gifts to your new squeeze. [TresSugar]
- Things you probably won’t ever hear me say. [The Hairpin]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.