Morning Quickies: Ryan Gosling & Eva Mendes Do Paris
- As if we’re not already jealous enough, Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes toured Paris this weekend together. That sound you hear is Amelia seething. [People, Celebuzz]
- Lily Allen gave birth on Friday to a baby girl. Mazel tov, Lily! [NYMag.com]
- Courtney Stodden dropped off some minskirts and six-inch heels for the disadvantaged at donation center this weekend. If you find a tube top smeared with frosted lipstick at a local Goodwill, you win a prize! [ONTD]
- Rihanna had a “meltdown” hours before a concert in Dublin because she’s exhausted out from her 10-month-long, 101-date tour. So RiRi called up Beyoncé for a pep talk, who reportedly told her to finish up the tour and then take a year off. Poor thing. Definitely a break, girl! [MTV UK]
- Tallulah Willis debuted at a debutante ball in Paris, accompanied by her two sisters and her dad. Demi Moore was avoiding the press, apparently? Andie McDowell’s gorgous daughter Sarah Margaret also debuted. [US Weekly, Daily Mail UK]
- A guy who overheard a guy who overheard another guys says “Mad Men” returns to TV on March 25, 2012. But take that with a grain of salt. [Mad Men Daily]
- Urinals equipped with video game consoles are now available in London, because that’s sanitary. [BuzzFeed]
- Ten manly men with really girly lyrics! [Gurl.com]
- Kate Winslet’s ex-husband Sam Mendes is dating Rebecca Hall from “Vicky Cristina Barcelona” and “The Town.” [Starpulse]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.