Evening Quickies: Anne Hathaway Is Engaged!
- Anne Hathaway and actor Adam Shulman are engaged after three years together. Congratulations, Anne! [Us Weekly]
- One of Kim Zolciak’s three wedding looks was a white lace jumpsuit. Hey, it’s probably more comfortable than a scratchy, frou-frou dress and way easier to pee in. [NYmag.com]
- The former child prostitute who said she was raped by NFL star Lawrence Taylor (who hired her through a pimp when she a teen) has filed a lawsuit against him. Taylor plead guilty to sexual misconduct and patronizing an underage prostitute and six months probation. The victim, Cristine Fierro, said he should have gone to jail for sex trafficking. [TMZ]
- Tori Spelling dressed up her six-week-old daughter Hattie as a Thanksgiving turkey, as you do. [Us Weekly]
- Sexy gifts to put on your naughty wish list! [TresSugar]
- Olympic skiier Lindsay Vonn and her husband are dunzo. [People]
- Maggie Gyllenhaal is pregnant with her second child with Peter Sarsgaard. The couple already have a daughter, Ramona, who is five. [Us Weekly]
- Miley Cyrus says she was just being a “smart-ass” when she joked to friends that she’s a stoner and isn’t actually, you know, a stoner. [TMZ]
- I was bummed when Kathryn Hahn was out of work because “Free Agents” got cancelled. But rumor has it the “Our Idiot Brother” scene-stealer is now joining “Parks and Recreation” as a political operative who’s dicking over Leslie Knope! [TVline]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.