- Herman Cain has finally signed an anti-abortion pledge confirming he is “100 percent pro-life” and that “all human beings have intrinsic dignity.” Trying not to make a joke about the various women who have accused him of violating their intrinsic dignity through sexual harassment. [My Fox Phoenix]
- A pregnant woman who was demonstrating at an Occupy protest was kicked and peppersprayed by cops, which, she claims, doctors said caused her to miscarry. Horrible. [Feministing]
- On “Whitney,” “Two Broke Girls” and raunchy ladies. [The New Yorker]
- On sexism (and racism) in Silicon Valley. [The Good Men Project]
- A character on “The Walking Dead” said that the morning-after pill causes abortion, which is not true. [XX Factor]
- Actress Tasha Smith resents characterizations of an “angry black woman.” [Madame Noire]
Contact the author of this post at Jesisca@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.