Today’s Lady News: Herman Cain Signs Anti-Abortion Pledge
- Herman Cain has finally signed an anti-abortion pledge confirming he is “100 percent pro-life” and that “all human beings have intrinsic dignity.” Trying not to make a joke about the various women who have accused him of violating their intrinsic dignity through sexual harassment. [My Fox Phoenix]
- A pregnant woman who was demonstrating at an Occupy protest was kicked and peppersprayed by cops, which, she claims, doctors said caused her to miscarry. Horrible. [Feministing]
- On “Whitney,” “Two Broke Girls” and raunchy ladies. [The New Yorker]
- On sexism (and racism) in Silicon Valley. [The Good Men Project]
- A character on “The Walking Dead” said that the morning-after pill causes abortion, which is not true. [XX Factor]
- Actress Tasha Smith resents characterizations of an “angry black woman.” [Madame Noire]
Contact the author of this post at Jesisca@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.