Morning Quickies: Justin Bieber Takes Paternity Test
- Despite fan Mariah Yeater dropping her lawsuit against him, Justin Bieber has taken a paternity test in New Jersey to prove he hasn’t fathered any “baby … baby … baby … oh!” [People]
- Kate Middleton wore jeans to visit kids at an art therapy center in inner-city London and the children complained she wasn’t wearing a “princess dress.” [NYmag.com]
- J.Lo only performed at the AMAs with her estranged husband Marc Anthony if she had a bigger stage and longer performance. Oh, and she had her 24-year-old new boyfriend dancing with her, too. Take that, Marc! [Page Six]
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler are on again: he has proposed a second time. How romantic. [Life & Style]
- There’s going to be a new Muppet sitcom! NBC has bought a show called “The New Nabors” about a family of humans who live next door to a family of Muppets. [Hollywood.com]
- Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy are going to team up for yet another “Before Sunrise” movie. [Perez Hilton]
- New couple alert? Olivia Wilde and Jake Gyllenhaal have been seen getting “cozy.” Hmm, he usually doesn’t go for brunettes. [Page Six]
- Designer Carolina Herrera will be selling knockoffs of Bella Swan’s “Breaking Dawn” wedding gown, which she designed for the movie, in her boutiques. [Christian Science Monitor]
- The sexual side effects of Thanksgiving dinner. [YourTango]
- Gowns worn by Michelle Obama and other First Ladies will go on exhibition at the Smithsonian. [Essence]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.