Evening Quickies: Jessica Simpson Figured Out A Way To Make Money Off Pregnancy After All
- The poor thing couldn’t sell her big pregnancy news to the tabloids before we all figured it out first. But now Us Weekly claims Jessica Simpson is in talks for a $4 million Weight Watchers deal to lose her baby weight. Whew! She’ll be able to buy that diamond-encrusted toilet bowl after all. [US Weekly]
- Ashton Kutcher bought Demi Moore a $100K 2012 Lexus LS two weeks before they split. There’s a “Dude, where’s my car?” joke in here somewhere. TMZ]
- One of the moms from “Teen Mom 2,” Kailyn Lowry, is launching a baby clothing line modeled by her son called The Issac Eliot Collection. Hey, at least she is doing working and doing something creative! [The Stir]
- Paging Dina Lohan: the “Jersey Shore” creator’s new show will be called “Mama Drama” and is about moms who party-hardy with their daughters. [Wetpaint]
- My boyfriend Michael Fassbender discusses “A Dangerous Method,” spanking, power dynamics … and excuse me, I need a moment alone. [NYmag.com]
- Katy Perry is hosting “Saturday Night Live” on December 10. Hope she’s the musical guest that night, too! [Twitter.com/KatyPerry]
- Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez from “The Bachelorette” are dunzo. [People]
- Cross-dressing comedian Eddie Izzard says he plans to run for office one day so he can give trans and queer folks a bigger voice in government. That would be wild! [F**k Yeah Feminists]
- Southwest Airlines is going to have its own reality show on TLC about employees from Denver and Baltimore. Supposedly this will counteract all the bad publicity they’ve gotten from booting people (including celebs like Kevin Smith) off their planes! [Perez Hilton]
- French president Nicolas Sarkozy just compared his wife, Carla Bruni, breastfeeding their newborn to slavery. Which … just … no. [The Stir]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.