Morning Quickies: Cameron Diaz And Ryan Phillipe Are Maybe A Thing?
- Cameron Diaz and Ryan Phillipe are dating, claims In Touch Weekly, although she’s also supposedly boning P. Diddy and Leonardo DiCaprio. Damn, girl, leave some single guys for the rest of us! [Celebitchy]
- Zach Braff tweets about “Breaking Dawn” and its kinda hilarious: “Let me get this straight; the vampire impregnates the girl who always looks pissed and then the werewolf wants her baby. I miss John Hughes.” [Twitter.com/ZachBraff]
- Natalie Portman’s boyfriend and father of their son, Benjamin Millepied, has allegedly quit his position at the New York City Ballet to become a full-time stay-at-home dad. [Celebitchy]
- How this chick learned to stop worrying and love her firecrotch. [xoJane]
- Meryl Streep is getting bashed by ex-aides for Margaret Thatcher over the biopic “The Iron Lady,” including one who said “Its only value is to make some money for [Streep].” Who dares talk sh*t about Meryl Streep?!?! [Page Six]
- An ode to cranky old British ladies in movies and TV. [Hello Giggles]
- How to do a pompadour. [Rookie Mag]
- Things lesbians say and what they really mean. [Thought Catalog]
- What is a fashion icon? Simon Doonan explains. [Slate]
- The cast of “Glee” is going to appear on “Inside The Actors Studio.” [ONTD]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.